Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break

Spring break is over but I wanted to post about my annual trip to DC. I always get home and have lots of pictures of different things I saw but I never have any pictures of myself. So this year I had Mrs. Reasner take pictures of me in front of different monuments and places I visited. She used my cell phone to take these pictures for me.
 
We had a good laugh and decided I was the new interactive Flat Stanley. :)
Here are a few of my "Flat White" pictures.
 
Me and Lincoln 
 
Me at the Smithsonian of American History
 
 
Me and MLK
 
 
Me at Arlington 
 
Me and Jefferson 
 
Me at Ford's Theatre 
 
Me on the Potomac 
 
So I thought I'd also share a few shots I captured with my camera.  
 
 
untitled-4751


Our first day in DC was covered in snow! The first picture is the view from the hotel window when I woke up Monday morning. This is the first time I've been to DC in the snow.

untitled-4753

Our group headed further north to Gettysburg.

untitled-4770

untitled-4782

untitled-4792

Jefferson Memorial
untitled-4810
untitled-4811

untitled-4828

untitled-4841

untitled-4884

untitled-4896

untitled-4898

untitled-4905

untitled-4916

untitled-4921

untitled-4936

5 comments:

  1. My favorite part about is going to learn about the civil war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pictures. It's been years since I was able to go, but they bring back wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Mrs.White I wish I could have came. My family came and stayed with us. I guess I had a great spring break too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those picture are very neat. I got to go to the movies with my mom and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are very cool. My family went on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.